Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Journal of the day

Recently i always seem needed to go out while raining. Always is the starting of the raining which is the most poison one and not in the middle of raining. The exam coming soon, i should be taking care of my healthy and it is my responsibility. However, going out today during raining time is also because of a responsibility.

Yesterday, she smsed that nobody can go and i replied I go. This is a meeting without any given time. So i just waited from today's early morning til afternoon. Finally, 4pm, Ms. Y called and so i went.

When i got the letters, these are letters without being checked. So I called and asked, she responded fast and asked whether i called and communicate to the leader. I tot i just needed to go and collect the letters. Even i contact the leader, it will still be yesterday late night, right? So, was it means that if the letter is being collected yesterday noon, it wont be a mistake? No, it will still be. It is because Ms. Y received the old version letter and will still printed the same version out. And why is it so? Just HAHA....

Maybe, is just doesnt matter. Let it be. At this point of time, i just have no time to clean buttock again. I can only pray that when someone replied to us, we will receive it before the date. I will just pray that the person-in-charge will willing to read by looking at the fame of that letter head.

On the way to get the signature, saw beautiful sky and enjoyed the fresh air. Anyway, just rest and just let it be.

No comments: