Sunday, April 12, 2009
Night, sound, speed
Cannot stand saturday night or midnight. >< My eardrums are beaten consistently and heavily. It feel like my whole room is vibrating. It is 2am now and there are still so many motorbike running on the highway. EVERY saturday night, they would just trying to compete to each other in speed.
The annoying sound is unbearable especially when heavy motorbike passing by. They seem trying to make all kind of differences motor sound to compose a "music".
If i answer your call when i am in my room, dun be surprise that there are so many sounds surrounding our conversation. The sounds have already become part of my life. TT.
I can recognize the sound for bus, car and motorbike.
I am desensitized or sensitized?
Once there was lori passing by and my friend was scared by asking me where I was and wat the sound was. After hearing my explanation, we just couldnt stop laughing. Just felt funny. XD
The annoying sound is unbearable especially when heavy motorbike passing by. They seem trying to make all kind of differences motor sound to compose a "music".
If i answer your call when i am in my room, dun be surprise that there are so many sounds surrounding our conversation. The sounds have already become part of my life. TT.
I can recognize the sound for bus, car and motorbike.
I am desensitized or sensitized?
Once there was lori passing by and my friend was scared by asking me where I was and wat the sound was. After hearing my explanation, we just couldnt stop laughing. Just felt funny. XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment