Saturday, May 2, 2009

Journal of 29 April

It is time to apart and it is the last day.

We went to Tanjung Piai and she said Tanjung Piai is a Botanical garden. Fainted. I explained so many time that it is the mangrove forest and the most southern part of Asia, she didnt listen. Then, she asked me whether it is like a botanical garden and i felt lazy to explain again n again, so i just tell her " can be said like that". After that, she always tell people it is botanical garden...err..wat i means is just LOOK LIKE, not really is botanical garden. Well, paid ticket to go in and she said we have only half an hour...err...do we need to be like tat?

She always asked me the questions i dunno how to answer..==" Haiz...besides, after explain and explain, she always cant "LISTEN". She can only remembered it after I agree with wat she asked....Err...I know i still have communication problem, err...But i wondering is my communication problem so serius? Besides, there were many hotels i surveyed before decided which hotel to choose and also the orphanage home is wat i found. So sure i know where is these places...She still asked uncle where is these places...fainted...Well, i choose to kept quiet. If there is so much voice, so much opinion, so much power involved, it caused confusion. I will appear in the place that needed me to appear, that's all....

Well, we will have seafood feast and i decided to subsidise. Since it is seafood feast, people should not think too much about money and have a great time. Although i didnt eat, KR said must count me in, so i participate. Ei...i dunno y when there is other people wanna join in our table, she refused to accept. Weird.

I really rather starving than having feast. I already associated the feast with people who dun have things to eat successfully. Hmm..I know i didnt like it and it always cause me feel headache, but i will still have to accomplish others' wish. While chatting and eating on the table, LT said i know many things. Err...wanna clarified it is misconception, I might know many things, but only a little bits, i nv know anything in depth.

I know she is angry either with herself for not able to participate the sharing session or other people. Haiz...sometime when the chance past, it will nv come back again. So must grab it when it can. I apologize for my wrong decision. Hmm...Good bye to you and bon voyage. Take care of your healthy because viruses are spreading seriusly. Have a great experiences.

No comments: