When i first fetched her, i felt that she felt heavy and burden on shoulder. I brought out sth for them to take a look, let them read their own thought before they left our secondary school. I think that is a special feeling. HAHA...They asked me wat they have changed and said they would really like to know. Of coz there are lots, we are all facing differences transition period and differences environment. Hmm.. They are all working now, left me still studying. Haiz..felt so old d. When I fetched her back home, she was jumping. Haha, maybe felt relax after reunion.
Sour Yu, Spicy Nah, Bitter Ling~~~~Taste gang start from 2004(plus sweet Nah)
It is a special feeling for bringing three differences people from three differences environment to be together at t same time, same place and also interact w each others. What hold us is our compromise, memory and true friendship. I think we are true to each others, we speak our true thinking, feeling and we shared. :)
After that, read some stories. Hmm...If there is anyone think that Qiong Yao was only writing love story and Jin Yong was only writing fighting story, i would really like to HAHAHA...For me, qiong yao is the expert of psychology and Jin Yong is the expert of philosophy. They are my teachers.
Sudden thought---> When i first get known the history, people always said it is bored and only need to memorise. It made me neglect the importancy of history. It should not be bored, we need to know our past and we need to felt grateful to their contribution. We are all shaped by our past and them. Sudden felt that i only know little about the place i lived, the people gave me life and the evolution of own culture.
At night, I went to have dinner with family.

No comments:
Post a Comment