Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Journal of the day
This semester is the short sem. The class is 6 hours non-stop, every tuesday, I cant have lunch le...
I think I like to torture myself, choose a very challenging subject. It seem like the higher level the difficulty, the more I will take. Just like last time i choose sociology. Haiz, but this time I doubt whether i can cope or not and i really felt that fear. The subject designed is in high standard. Today, i alr need to prepare presentation and going to have presentation tis week. :(
I havent settled the club thingy, alr process to third year subject. There are also businese subjects need to complete also after this semester. Ei...too many overlapping le, depend on how to plan....Hope that i make the right choice.
Nvm la, as long as the direction is clear, i know wat to do. Hope that i can cope with these...
I think I like to torture myself, choose a very challenging subject. It seem like the higher level the difficulty, the more I will take. Just like last time i choose sociology. Haiz, but this time I doubt whether i can cope or not and i really felt that fear. The subject designed is in high standard. Today, i alr need to prepare presentation and going to have presentation tis week. :(
I havent settled the club thingy, alr process to third year subject. There are also businese subjects need to complete also after this semester. Ei...too many overlapping le, depend on how to plan....Hope that i make the right choice.
Nvm la, as long as the direction is clear, i know wat to do. Hope that i can cope with these...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment