Due to public holiday, all the busy friend can meet each others. Hmm...It has been a long time i didnt come back alr, so I lost my way. I did able to come back and reach the point. But then, she was so frustrated. She was impatient with everything and everything must be fast. She mocked at people as soon as she grabbed the chances. Err...
Then, we went to art exhibition. I think she jt wanna grabbed t chance to be with her. I felt she no longer helpful, arrogant and everything are calculated. Haiz, it is so normal, people changed after emerged into society. I think my that friend only lived in my memory, it is no longer her. Hmm...she is a brand new other person, not the her i know anymore. Hmm...
Both of us went to view all the drawings. I accompany her and she accompany me. Hmm...I wonder she enjoyed or not, but i really like to really watch the drawing and not feel the drawing only. Hmm...after staying alone with her for a period of time, I feel that she is so stressed, so scared and just dun feel like to be alone at this point of time. I hope she feel a little bit better after watching beautiful things.
Then, we went to Danga Bay. I bought the kite and played together. Err...I didnt play kite before and it was my first time. Funny meh?? >< I just didnt get the chance to play when i was still small mah... :P Hehe, but now, i still get to play alr. although I still dunno how to fly the kite. :DDD The high kite was flied by the expert her de and she could play real good. Hmm...Then, YS came and joined us. She came after a busy day, so nice, touched. Nice to be able to see you. ^^
Hmm...then we rented two bicycle which were 3 people and 2 people de. At first, i rode the bicycle that can take 3 people one. I was not the person who control, haha, but i still grabed and turned the direction wheel unconsciously. Then we exchanged, i rode the 2 people d and cycling with XH who directed the bicycle. Hmm...I knew i cant trust people fully and it is my habit. Hmm...Becoz i knew, the moment i rode on the bicycle, i persuaded myself to relax and believed her fully that she will make sure our safety. So, I had a great ride with her, her skill is real good. :) Enjoy the breeze there and then we went back home.
Hmm...I needed to rush home because today is mon's birthday. I could have just dropped them at t bus stop but i didnt do that. I was not hard-hearted enough to drop them there. Hmm... I chose to drive them back one by one. Although it spent my time and t fuel, at least i knew they were all safe. Unless, i dun have a choice, if not, i think i will still send them back.
Oh...found out that she feel anxious because she would be facing t thesis in last semester and would be busy and stress like hell. Therefore she need some fun before the next semester. I suggest Genting because it is more convenient. The others seem too busy and cant sacrify their time, err...i also needed to participate a camp ><...Hmm...how leh...i really wish i could do sth for you.
When friends or family said they wish they can go some place and had fun, i always the one who plan and realize it. It is because i think they will be happy being able to fulfil a small dream. Fulfil their dream is my happiness because i think they will be truly happy for that moment.
Hmm....Met my family after sent my firends home and we were having dinner at a restaurant. WOw...many people and we used a big table with a big feast. At there, I dunno wat to say. I just want to try my best to be there when it is their days. It is because their days are becoming lesser and lesser day by day and year by year. We just would not have additional bonus, just treasure the moment now. Hmm...Well, for the feast, felt a bit sad because when everyone felt full, there were still many foods on the table. Means-->will be wasted...Hmm..
Just checked the facebook and that questionaire made by me. The highest score is 37%. :D I think the questions are considered simple, but the answers were buried in my mind. I think if they did ask me or listen to me before, they will know the answers. :) Happy playing ya...:D

No comments:
Post a Comment