Monday, May 4, 2009
There were times
There was time, found that able to do sth
There was time, saw the hapiness in their faces
TWT, own sth that hard to be taught
TWT, found out wat dunno before
TWT, found out t pathern and t rhythm
TWT, watching t thing grow up day by day
TWT, discover t strength and wat is hard to be sensed
TWT, continue working til midnight and no rest on weekend.
TWT, cant sleep before time reach.
TWT, lips burst into blood while talking to people.
TWT, they walked away.
TWT, cant get help while needed.
TWT, cant "listen" to wat people are saying.
TWT, felt the energy lost day by day.
TWT, need to pick up the thing they choose to throw away.
TWT, fallen asleep at the bus stop
TWT, saw people escape and escape, run and run.
TWT, understand but couldnt do anything.
Hmm........There were times and these were the times,
everything..... has passed over, will jt over.
_______________________________________________
Hmm....I know I am not suitable to be, I am lacking of sth and it is hard to achieve. The value of it is not so high until i willing to spend time and effort to achieve it. As I said in earlier time, there were some routes just will never be suitable for me to walk.
When rejected them, they said is bc of laziness, not tiredness, wat can i say? It is their perception, I cant control wat people think, i can only do my part. If we need, we will, if we dun need, we wont, it's the nature law. Hmm...We always know a small part of story and then make conclusion, we seldom really tried hard to get the whole picture, isnt it?
There was time, saw the hapiness in their faces
TWT, own sth that hard to be taught
TWT, found out wat dunno before
TWT, found out t pathern and t rhythm
TWT, watching t thing grow up day by day
TWT, discover t strength and wat is hard to be sensed
TWT, continue working til midnight and no rest on weekend.
TWT, cant sleep before time reach.
TWT, lips burst into blood while talking to people.
TWT, they walked away.
TWT, cant get help while needed.
TWT, cant "listen" to wat people are saying.
TWT, felt the energy lost day by day.
TWT, need to pick up the thing they choose to throw away.
TWT, fallen asleep at the bus stop
TWT, saw people escape and escape, run and run.
TWT, understand but couldnt do anything.
Hmm........There were times and these were the times,
everything..... has passed over, will jt over.
_______________________________________________
Hmm....I know I am not suitable to be, I am lacking of sth and it is hard to achieve. The value of it is not so high until i willing to spend time and effort to achieve it. As I said in earlier time, there were some routes just will never be suitable for me to walk.
When rejected them, they said is bc of laziness, not tiredness, wat can i say? It is their perception, I cant control wat people think, i can only do my part. If we need, we will, if we dun need, we wont, it's the nature law. Hmm...We always know a small part of story and then make conclusion, we seldom really tried hard to get the whole picture, isnt it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment