Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Journal of three days

Journal of Monday
A busy day from Morning to Evening.
Studying in great progress and practice language at the same time. Make full use of the chance to learn in maximum way. The chances to practice, the chances to detact the problem are provided. hmm...I thinked the template is there, whether the speed of improvement is great or slow, is depend on own attitude. Just depend on whether we will grab the chance and make full use of it only. Still using this philosophy to tell myself "I cant control the others, i can only control myself."

Immediately after study, need to conduct the interview session. It is another great experiences. Hmm...I choose the question to ask based on their experiences and a little known personality.

There was one question I am quite interested with. It is "if you were given RM10 for each children, what would you buy for them? Why?" Some based on own perception, some based on their need. However, my answer is to combine all the RM10 to do a programme based on their need. A lots of things can be done by teaching them how to fish, but not to give them fishes. Hmm..

Other than that, there was a person inspiring me a lot and I am so excited to hear what she has said about her past experiences. It has proven that one impact bring future change. It sweep off all of the hardwork alr. Hmm...One is enough. *Touched*

Journal of Tuesday
Learnt a lots today and thinking stimulated. Hmm...it seem has proven that all the things need to start from them...Indeed, changes is not in one day, but is accumulated bits by bits.

Today, although not a big deal to others, I felt I have said sth i should not say. Hmm...later, I saw sth I should not see...

Nvm la....all has passed. Cant see means cant see.

Journal of today
Morning class, brain storming with her. haha...with sufficient rest, the response and understand are really differences.

Later, I went to eat lunch, OMG, she was from there also. If she didnt ask me, we wouldnt know it. That is a place that seldom people know. Hmm..., toward there, I have the same feeling with her. I....Haiz..she still go there often, as for me, didnt go there for almost few years d, felt guilty. Maybe we will go there together sooner or later, hmm..., sooner or later. OMG, Incredible!!! HAHAHA

Later class, thinking stimulated, hmm..., a lots of things reminded. I know why and I know that. Anyway, passed things should only be reminders only, what matter most is only now.

Assignments discussed and meeting is in a great progress. Haha...sth very coincidence happen also. I met her in Johor trip, in tutorial, in interview....wow...we are in a small world thou, but still such a small city ya...haha

So, no swimming for today. TT and this week is a real busy week...

6 comments:

YY * 然尹 said...

who is dat person? i wanna know...
btw, im d 1 who came up w d rm10 Q..haha...

Ling said...

haha...really ah...good question.. hehe..then did i give u a good answer?

Hmm...who ah? Dunno oh...hehe

YY * 然尹 said...

haha, ok la, tahniah, u oso qualify cn go janda baik ady.. aik ops. u went ar? haha...

Ling said...

Really!!! haha...I dun mind to go again...

YY * 然尹 said...

this time if come again, must bring me go genting after that!!! i jeles ady!

Ling said...

Haha...would like to..but u have jobs, i get training...TT

Only can wait for next time loh...