Saturday, June 27, 2009

Journal of two days

Journal of yesterday
SHe wanted to increase our potential and therefore she design everything like this. Haha...i like her. ^^ Although people felt stress, learning is really all matter to me.

Today, actually alr from problem-coping process to emotional-coping. Felt helplessness and talk to LT to release the distress. However, later, emotional coping change to problem-coping again. Why should I give up? I can do better and I want to learn from every action, but not stopping in one stage. So, i make a decision during the class and will make it into action by tomoro.

She talked a bit about her passionate today. Hmm...and she will make her dream into reality sooner or later. LT and me did want to help but we didnt enquire first for this time. We dun 1 to be distracted by another thought, we need to focus on that assignment at this point of time. Haha...we seem always make similar decision without communication. (six sense?) Taking same module and decide not to ask together without discuss with each other. Hmm...wat kind of feeling is it?

WOrking on assignment with full heart and time today, with the accompanion of cappucino. ^^

Journal of today
I met with her and talked about the project, she agreed. YES!! haha...the project will be further developed sooner or later, I guess. I think she is also a person who are passionate in this stuff and hope that we all can work together to make the quality of the project even better. Learning..learning...happy..happy.. haha..

Later, I found out i forget to get sth very importance from home. Gosh...rush back and went college again, late 2 minutes alr...TT hope that she dun mind. I pray. Muddlehead me. O.o i can drive real fast without being scared. REAL fast and like a road tyrant.

Anyway, dun care d. I have tried all the best. Hehe...relax...take a bath and walk slowly to the main blk. Walking along the way that i familiar with. Using car, I dun care and dun see wat surround me. Using bike, I enjoy the breathes and see and listen wat surrounding me. When I walked, I saw, I listened, I smelt and most importance, I felt.

WHen reach a place I passed by many times, I saw the sunflowers are not facing the sun. Instead, they looked down on ground. So, sunflower also have their time of not facing the sun and not raising their head. HOwever, they still looked beautiful at this point of time.

In the bus, waters dropped on me. At first, I was thinking of bad luck, choosing an uncomfortable seat instead of others. After a few seconds, "at least not the others sit here" ehought came out. Surprisingly for my improvement on positive thinking, which I have been practicing for more than two years alr. Before that, normally I will only having positive thought after something happen or after leaving the place. Now, I was able to think positively on that spot of time and place. Hmm...cannot think that this is enough for me alr because it means stopping, need to continue practicing.

Went to calligraphy, learn something today and get the direction to practice alr.

Hmm...I found out that even the title is wrong d. Thank godness. Hmm.. Nvm, I can make it better. ^^

No comments: