Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Journal of today
Tiring me...haha...
Finally finished exam and packed many things into the car.
The ever first time to drive from KL to home. WOw...
I like the speed, it so "shock"
The first time that 933 was played in my car.
The first time i can test the ability of my car.
Haha...I drove all the way back. In the car, i talked a lots with dad. I finally know more about the history of my family. So, grandpa was a vegetable seller, he was a wholesale. With this career, he can support 15 members' life and even send 2 sons to oversea to study account and engineering(30 years ago). My grandpa was really geng and father still admired him.
So, my family's gene are more to mathemathic. As, my brother is studying actuarial science. My little uncle was senior banker.
Father talked about his career and I roughly knew about his plan, although he didnt tell all. Hmm....He want to follow the big boss and my eldest uncle. He is waiting, i think.
Later, when home, i talked a lots with mom also. I tell her about the classmate's stories in the past and also current situation. She told me lots about MJ.
First step can always be made. It can...Just try the best.
Then, we were getting worried about sister alr...Hmm...I also dunno how...
Anyway, i am tiring d, now not the time to think about it, maybe tomoro ba. Need to wake up 8AM @@ to eat breakfast tomoro!!! >< MOM!!!!
Finally finished exam and packed many things into the car.
The ever first time to drive from KL to home. WOw...
I like the speed, it so "shock"
The first time that 933 was played in my car.
The first time i can test the ability of my car.
Haha...I drove all the way back. In the car, i talked a lots with dad. I finally know more about the history of my family. So, grandpa was a vegetable seller, he was a wholesale. With this career, he can support 15 members' life and even send 2 sons to oversea to study account and engineering(30 years ago). My grandpa was really geng and father still admired him.
So, my family's gene are more to mathemathic. As, my brother is studying actuarial science. My little uncle was senior banker.
Father talked about his career and I roughly knew about his plan, although he didnt tell all. Hmm....He want to follow the big boss and my eldest uncle. He is waiting, i think.
Later, when home, i talked a lots with mom also. I tell her about the classmate's stories in the past and also current situation. She told me lots about MJ.
First step can always be made. It can...Just try the best.
Then, we were getting worried about sister alr...Hmm...I also dunno how...
Anyway, i am tiring d, now not the time to think about it, maybe tomoro ba. Need to wake up 8AM @@ to eat breakfast tomoro!!! >< MOM!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment