Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life in the past

In primary school, there were five classes. I studied in first class, second class and fourth class before. Due to many reasons.

Can meet all kind of people since in primary school. The teacher's attitude, the students' families, the students' attitude and the school's attitude.

In secondary school.
Also the same. the fifth class, the fourth class, then the second class.
Seldom has constant friends but i can meet all kind of friends.

I still remembered I can see people who studied real hard and very systematic.
who has the "big sister" pathern since small.
who parents earn a lots but also gamble a lots and the only child always stayed alone in a house.
I can see who really active and did do anything for the sake of the position.
I can see the negotiation between two gang. "settle or not" is really common.
I can see who suffer nervous breakdown.
Person who died due to misbehaviour.
Person who was in abused family and had been treated as maid.
WHose brother cause their mother death accidentially.
Who join in gangsterism under certain circumstance.
Who whole family selling "white powder" and receive death sentence.
Who bf was doing illegal business.
who want to "jump floor" to killed self for so called "love".
Whose mother let her 14-years-old daughter to stayed alone with her bf in the room bc the bf was rich.
who run away from home for the sake of so called "love"
Who can have fallen in love with 10 people at the same time.
WHo married in form 2 and have baby.
who suffer sexual abused.
Who can fighting physically with her ex-bf's new gf in the playground.

Such is life.
Until now, in form six and in college, I seldom see less fortunate people already and most are really enjoying good life. Yet, too bad, most people still always feel sad and feel themselves suffering. For money, for beaten by parents, for the physical appearance, for the bad words their parents said to them, blame on parents who cant let them study abroad...and many thing...
Still, feel like to say "such is life". Haha...unsatisfied.

Hmm....If for me to say, compare to the most i met in the past, the people here are really in happiness heaven. I can say that most of them are groomed in the first class, good school, better family backgroud..... Of coz, there are some students struggle also......Just, most of the things happened on them are actually should not be considered as big alr, compare to the past matters.

HOWEVER, I understand the so called "miserable" feeling is actually the same to everyone. It is not comparing the matter, whether it is big or small. It is based on persons who are in the matter. Based on their way to view the matters and whether they take it as big or small, not based on whether the matter is big or small in whole picture. Hmm...

I dunno how i went thro', seem like a person who watched all the thing to happen. Maybe my face protect me a lots and also my family. Maybe is my attitude to face all these...Sudden felt that, I was actually always in a dangerous line....Always in the line between, sometime with so called "good student" and sometime so called "worse student".

Frankly speaking, i liked to be with "true" people, most of them are so called "bad student" in adult's eyes. In my heart, most of the smart student always tried all the means to get what they want. Always compare with each other, create challenging environment and always too systematic. I roughly know most of the ways this kind of people will do to face, but i choose to be silent. Haha....Have to accept that, I cant control the other, but i definitely can control myself.

Thank godness, I was not always in the better class, if not, i will also be groomed in the same, i think. The "good, smart student" concept used to be my prejudice and my barrier. Although, til now, most of the time, i still feel this view is accurate. I just try not to judge before getting know a person. Plus, i also need to believe there are many changing space.

Such is world...haha...
Just accept and find a way to face all these...
I believe i can control myself, will not be influenced if i dun let, hmm...have to believe....Be firm and also accept.^^

No comments: