Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Journal of sick

Recently, got many chances to learn sth. Just tat, I need to make choice and it is troublesome some of the time. For this week, 4 things overlap with each other, i can only choose one, when I am not sure how is the other one. It is just like place a bet. There is a phrase "Life is just like betting". I think it is true at this point of time.

Got sick, with fever and cough. Hehe..can see how timid a person can be when get closed to them. SO,I behave myself and stayed at home because will be suspected as H1N1 patient.

Seriously cannot sleep because of headache and burning feeling. Normally, i can sleep no mather how, sleep is the best medicine, this time I will wake up by myself because of the pain. I dun take medicine when i was sick but I finished all the panadols that my friend new bought this time.

Then, I think, if I really got H1N1 or Dengi, how would I feel? Besides from the miserable feeling the body suffer, what else? I felt sory for parent because of what they will be felt. A deep sory or so called guilty? Hmm...Other than that, nothing else, I can go as easy as it could be.

Some people will like to ask "why you fallen sick?" Haha....Must there be a reason? WHen they answer yes, I will try to make up some reasons using some logic. Actually, for me, sick just means sick.

---------------------------------------------------------
The two minor subjects are taught by the totaly two different lecturer. One can be so bored, one can be so interesting. Hmmm..

Within one month, there is one assignment going to due. Havent settled the assignment 1, need to discuss assignment 2 alr...Urgh...such a rush...Hmmm....it is good too, maybe...

---------------------------------------------------------
Such a coincidence, the activities i am going to participate recently are mostly in Melaka. Hmm....Will go to Melaka for three days soon. Maybe will gain another new experiences. Who know?

No comments: