Saturday, August 29, 2009
Journal of yesterday
Finally finished assignment. So many information and so little words, brain was going to explode.
Before going to PS. She asked me to be careful bc it was so dangerous. Yeah...always be, either got bad people or H1N1. Hmm... need to be as usual, life still going on.
Still, so many people in t LRT, as smelly as usual. Haha. In PS, the people are more than usual. I thk bc people are thinking of going home, has holiday on Monday. Another is, got foreign tourists coming here.
McD is still full house. Many people Q up until blocking the door. Every second is full of people Q-ing up. Formidable!!
The moment i reach place to take bus, the bus coming. Woo~~hoo~~, so lucky. The uncle Q before me take out a ticket and wanna to give me. He used cantonese to talk to me, I slow in understand wat he talking about. It's scared me also, I defence immediately. He got angry and said "cheat also not get RM2 from you only la". Hehe... After that, he still gave me t free bus ticket bc he got 2, he even showed me both tickets. So, I take a free trip. ^@^ When I reach my destination, I waved to him and he smiled. Haha..Thank you, Uncle.
So, in the end, I met good people, the world now not only filled with virus and bad people la. ^^ Need to be careful, but no need too extreme...Yeah!! a nice day.
Before going to PS. She asked me to be careful bc it was so dangerous. Yeah...always be, either got bad people or H1N1. Hmm... need to be as usual, life still going on.
Still, so many people in t LRT, as smelly as usual. Haha. In PS, the people are more than usual. I thk bc people are thinking of going home, has holiday on Monday. Another is, got foreign tourists coming here.
McD is still full house. Many people Q up until blocking the door. Every second is full of people Q-ing up. Formidable!!
The moment i reach place to take bus, the bus coming. Woo~~hoo~~, so lucky. The uncle Q before me take out a ticket and wanna to give me. He used cantonese to talk to me, I slow in understand wat he talking about. It's scared me also, I defence immediately. He got angry and said "cheat also not get RM2 from you only la". Hehe... After that, he still gave me t free bus ticket bc he got 2, he even showed me both tickets. So, I take a free trip. ^@^ When I reach my destination, I waved to him and he smiled. Haha..Thank you, Uncle.
So, in the end, I met good people, the world now not only filled with virus and bad people la. ^^ Need to be careful, but no need too extreme...Yeah!! a nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment