Sunday, September 6, 2009

Journal of 4 september

For the convenience sake, i have done something i know i shouldnt do. Haha...nvm la, it's no use crying over for spilt milk. Accept the consequences for what i have done la. Hmm...after that, also experiencing what had expected, hmm...as usual la, mentally prepare alr.

I dress myself up for the party, based on my style. ^@^ However, Err...got a bit response from ppl, they seem shocked. Haha....I tot I just looked a bit differences, but it's seem over for them. (OO)a Haha... Might because of not getting use to me like this ba. Ei.....jt hope it was not looked as "not good" in their eyes la. They said like a cowboy, Haiz, lacking of hat and guns. Haha...
Yer.....Everyone dress normally only, but I tot I should dress a bit better for the party lo. Bc my 17th party for secondary friends, most dressed in fashion too, got japan style, got princess style la....haha..It was based on the differences culture within a group ba. M.Y, S.O, S.M, K.S, K.R(birthday girl), L.T, K.J, K, Q.L and me

College psycho people.

COS people

The present I give is just a normal thing. Hmm.. i draw sth, but they said not alike, not like me. TT Hmm...Some said eyes weird, some said mouth weird. After i look closely, I found out that it was bc the position of the nose. haha...rushing product in busy time is like that one ba....

She still prepare food for vegetarian. Haha...although I seldom eat dinner d and old d, cannot eat so much, I still finished my food in plate. Feel full for the whole night, thank you auntie ya. ^^

Chit-chating over the party, college la, people la and blah blah. Sometime i will look at the moon with the only one star in the sky. The rainbow was surrounding the moon. Beautiful. @@ Haha...I had a feeling of having mid-autumn festival.

Played until midnight one. Hmm...fetched some home and when i reached home, tired d...

4 comments:

YY * 然尹 said...

i love ur outfit! i think u looked cool in it!

Ling said...

^^ thank you.
Yeah...thk godness not cute...
Haha~~

Khayshi said...

Your outfit was fine, just that we're not used to you dressing up. LOL
Neways, I think the bright spot in the sky by the moon is a satellite. =)

Ling said...

Haha....ok..
Hmm...i suspect that too...but i still just treat it or imagine it as a star. ^^