Sunday, November 29, 2009

Psychology study

Psychology means study people.
After 2 years and 3 months of study, do I really know people better?
Frankly speaking, not even know myself.
I would like to say i really dunno myself well.
Although, i can see i have many layers of thought, I know clearly what i am thinking about (the shallow one). For deeper one, i need concentration and clear mind to realize them.

However, study psychology is not focusing on mind. What i study is about feeling, thought and behavior. What i can say is, this is about the environment of me, the influences but not a true me. In the end, still dunno myself.

Why the relapse rate is so high in the treatment of psychology or counseling. To me, the method of psychology is never complete. It never cure the true me and it just treat my environment (thought, feeling and behavior). If need to stop the problem completely, i need a complete method that treat the true me.

Where is the true me? Need to discover by self. No one can tell.

2 comments:

Khayshi said...

=) I can't say I've known people, but I've surely known better than before. Plus I'm looking into myself more, asking more 'why' ... =)

Ling said...

Yeah, there are many reflection involve and explanation. Then, psychology came from philosophy, philosophy is about thought and life. There are really many "why" need to ask. From this, I understand we know ourselves and others better. :)

However, the question in my mind now is about:
is look into the thought, feeling and behavior, or look into the MIND???????
是思维还是心?是感受还是心?是行为还是心?
人以心为本,思维,感受和行为亦以心为本。
心在哪里?找到了吗?

就像医生能帮一个人治标,还是能帮一个人治本断根?