Friday, December 4, 2009
Soft Drink
Now I know that brand of soft drink exploit poor people's water to make their product. Even after they know the people there depend on water to survive and yet they dun care. Besides that, the drink is not only including seven spoon of sugars that easy, it involve some pesticide thingy.
In the past, I can’t see the story behind, I only see the product. So, I always purchased it and used it. In was just like in the past when I eat meat. I only saw the meat and never see the story behind. After knowing it, I experience a terrible feeling.
Felt terrible for my amount of knowledge and doing something I always tell myself not to do, yet unknown about it. It’s a foolish.
I swear I will never drink soft drink anymore and I really mean it. Happiness is not building on these kinds of things. Not “enjoying” these things doesn’t cost me lost anything.
Hmm...my next step will be kicking the addiction to coffee as well and I believe I can do it.
In the past, I can’t see the story behind, I only see the product. So, I always purchased it and used it. In was just like in the past when I eat meat. I only saw the meat and never see the story behind. After knowing it, I experience a terrible feeling.
Felt terrible for my amount of knowledge and doing something I always tell myself not to do, yet unknown about it. It’s a foolish.
I swear I will never drink soft drink anymore and I really mean it. Happiness is not building on these kinds of things. Not “enjoying” these things doesn’t cost me lost anything.
Hmm...my next step will be kicking the addiction to coffee as well and I believe I can do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment