Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Don't understand

There are many things i dun understand.
Nobody can give me answer.

After hoping and hoping again, what can be gained is just disappointing. Finally, it come to desperation.

There are many things have no answer, or I should said cannot be given an answer. It is having no choice.

I know there is nothing in this world. The busy appearance is only that emptiness.

I wanna to find my own sky and starting my adventure. When there is no one can give me an answer, i can only depend on myself to search for the answer. Bringing along the courage and perseverance to set off.

Dun wanna to stay and wasting my time on the emptiness and yet cant get any answer.

There are many stuffs I wanna to break away from, to leave the created complicated. I just wanna to go back to the simple life, simple mind and simple person.

For everything, the simplest is the easiest to be understood.

No comments: