Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sharing happiness

Hey, she is getting married this month.
She called and invited me.
How long have we not been contacting each other?
I have forgotten.
How long have we been friend with each other?
Almost 13 years.
How much I know about her?
Before I further my study, quite many of things which she reluctant to talk about.
Now, I dunno anything as we seldom update ourselves with each other.
Are our lives still interact with each other?
We are walking into different paths but we still know that each other existed.
Have we forgotten each other?
Never, it's just in the long-term memory.
It need something to recall and retrieve this part of information.
Sometime, it's still able to appear in the short-term memory.
We still in each other mind because we once appear in each other lives.

Hey, the feeling.....I dunno how to describe...
Haha...mushy mushy...:P
When she called, memories flies back.
It is a critical period for most of the people.
For me, she is sharing her happiness.
I would like to think in this way.
So, no matter how busy, I would like to participate.
What caused this motivation?
It is because the value in my mind.

I just discover that distance away "me" coming back.
Which I almost thought that "me" has disappeared.
This part of me never change.
It is just faded because of something but not disappear.
Something can make it float again.
Why?
Because.....
it is deep? it is the habit? it is importance? refuse to let it go?
stubborn to hold it? it's made me?
Dunno

hey...
It's means we are becoming adult and getting older. We are moving into the next stage of life. BUT...we are still exist.
Of coz, we dunno about the future. Next stage, next next stage....we dunno.
But now, we are passing thro another stage and still existing.

Let me escape from the academic environment for a while. I am not only with subjects, study in future, and story about college and jobs. I dun want to blind my eyes. I want to see and feel that there are another way of life going on. It's definitely not small. Hey....it's them. You know? People that rarely appear in college and who only used to be part of my life and shaped my life.

Haha...one news that stimulate thoughts and feelings.
Hmm...just wish her well.
Pushing down the wine shop sign for their 7 years of love happily. In actual, is 9 years, just something happen in between. However, it made them even strong.:)

No comments: