Sunday, February 14, 2010
Best friend criteria
They support me, no matter what I do.
They trust me.
They tell me their dream as well.
They accept me.
They tried to understand me even when they know it’s hard.
They bear with me.
They have to find topics to talk because they know me.
They are patient with me.
They listen to me and understand what I am talking about.
They are not selfish.
They are willing to sacrifice some time or money or effort for me.
They respect me.
I feel like a person besides them, instead of a machine.
Means they can see me and I can see them.
They highly value affection.
When I need them and tell them, they will be with me.
I remember she accompany me and listen to me
even when she was having migraine.
I remember she called me from another country
to tell me something.
I remember when I miss call her accidentally,
she called me back from another country immediately.
Yea, these are the things I will remember.
Sometime, when they need me.
They remember me as well.
They discuss with me.
They have the value of “be frank”
They remind me.
They scolded me when I was wrong. (the more I like them)
(haha, because it means I can tell them when they are wrong).
They tell me the truth and how they think.
They will tell me even they know that I dun like to listen,
they will still say.
It means they are stubborn as well. Haha…
Even when our values and perceptions are not the same,
even when we argue, we still treasure each other.
Most of the time, I have to be other’s “da jie da”
But they are my “da jie da”
and I still can be their “da jie da” as well.
It has to be dual relationship.
These are criteria in high standard
and so they are people I dun wish to give up.
It’s fortunate to meet them.
They trust me.
They tell me their dream as well.
They accept me.
They tried to understand me even when they know it’s hard.
They bear with me.
They have to find topics to talk because they know me.
They are patient with me.
They listen to me and understand what I am talking about.
They are not selfish.
They are willing to sacrifice some time or money or effort for me.
They respect me.
I feel like a person besides them, instead of a machine.
Means they can see me and I can see them.
They highly value affection.
When I need them and tell them, they will be with me.
I remember she accompany me and listen to me
even when she was having migraine.
I remember she called me from another country
to tell me something.
I remember when I miss call her accidentally,
she called me back from another country immediately.
Yea, these are the things I will remember.
Sometime, when they need me.
They remember me as well.
They discuss with me.
They have the value of “be frank”
They remind me.
They scolded me when I was wrong. (the more I like them)
(haha, because it means I can tell them when they are wrong).
They tell me the truth and how they think.
They will tell me even they know that I dun like to listen,
they will still say.
It means they are stubborn as well. Haha…
Even when our values and perceptions are not the same,
even when we argue, we still treasure each other.
Most of the time, I have to be other’s “da jie da”
But they are my “da jie da”
and I still can be their “da jie da” as well.
It has to be dual relationship.
These are criteria in high standard
and so they are people I dun wish to give up.
It’s fortunate to meet them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment