Sunday, February 14, 2010

Counseling sessions

I went for counselling sessions for bonus mark.
There was no effect
because there was no difference before and after.
She didn’t dig.
She was challenging me, which have no effect on me.
Because I didn’t go to think depth in the topic that she challenged.
Most things she said I know already
And I think this is not what I want.
She tried to impose some value to me.
She tried to force me
But she dunno I am stubborn person
who have difficulty to accept it.
The so called therapeutic relationship has not developed.

Then, in return, I come up with my comments.
(uncontrollable, just will think) Haha, so me.
I think she have her own issues haven’t resolved.
I think she is lack of patient.
I think she has difficulty to develop relationship.
I think she is stressful and not relax. And so, I cant relax.
Even I want to cross my leg as I always do in the past also cant.
I think she focus on technique and her assignment, instead of person.
She didn’t ask clear question which I think I am confused.
I think this is terrible.
She showed the expressions of wanting to force me
It is obvious in the setting she designed and the way she talked.
She dunno what I need.

Come back to think of my other friends’ sessions.
They always were waiting for the next session to come.
The relationship developed
Because the flow of information is two-ways
There were interpretations that matched with philosophy.
There were stories.
He dug and threw a lot of questions.
She felt that she was tired after the session.
She said “I finally found someone who understand me”
Trust and closeness developed.
They have homework and things to think after the session.
Then, they found their own answer
And then come to understand themselves better.
They express a will of wishing to continue
Even after bonus mark fulfilled.

Well. It doesn’t matter. I believe in fate.
Every experience happened for its own reason.
I think I can learn many things from these again.
Haha..

No comments: