Friday, March 26, 2010
Dog eat/help dog?
Either you die or i die.
Let's help each other on our journey.
This is the choice i need to make.
What a college can provide us to experience.
A choice between reality or humanistic.
Mostly, i thk we are to be trained into
what a person should do in society.
I have tried both in tis semester.
When choose to either u die or i die.
I am still awake, i did not lose my sense.
I just want to see what is the consequences.
I am still on guard and doesnt want to become dog eat dog person. I just want to try and experience.
Then, i found out that he was hurt and I was not guilty.
I continue my observation
and i found that it is destroying if cant be handled well.
Just like what i saw for the presentation in other groups.
Destroying each other.
It testing on communication skill, how to help others,
and how to turn negative strength into positive strength.
In tis case, i thk quite good, not destroying but settling prob.
He was hurt but he learn. I hope so.
Because he has turned out to be a better man in the end.
When choose let's help each other on our journey.
I have mentally prepare that need to die.
Totally agree with the saying
"say no listen, listen no do, do no correct, wrong no amendment...
Because it is about attitude but not performance.
That person did not appreciate and seriously not serious.
I have mentally prepare and treat it as a training.
For my emo and for my skill.
In this case, I was hurt but i learnt more.
Based on my past experiences, which would i choose?
I thk i cant give an answer as well.
It is unpredictable.
Because i learn something else.
Both are not bad, but just need to depend on situations
and person, and depend on how to handle with skills.
It's depend on what i need and want to learn.
It is not about choice only, but what else after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it's the reality of life, however harsh and sad it is.
do u stand firm on what u believe in? or do u protect urself? whatever choice u make, it can be a double-edged sword, hurting others n urself.
but it's true it all depends on how u deal with the choices u make. as long as u stay true to urself, u'd find urself stronger as a person.
but u already know that =)
:) thank you for sharing with me. Living in reality, i have to choose how to direct the sword. Means having no choice but to choose what are provided only. Used to be depressed because of this.
Now, deeper in my heart, I stand firm in third choice. A choice of not to have sword in my hand.
Post a Comment