Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Filming
Filming, you have taken my soul and mind.
No matter what I do, I will thinking about you.
I have put everything in you. It's everything.
I believe you will be my best memory in college.
I wont forget about you.
I dun care what is the outcome of it.
We have try our best.
I never know i can like it so much.
A happiness of flying to the sky.
It's the effect of being Gemini or I really love it?
I dunno.
I just know i like it so much now.
I am not treating it as assignment already.
It's a product.
It combined experiences, emotion, personality, behavior.....
Many things...
It's just so interesting.
No matter what I do, I will thinking about you.
I have put everything in you. It's everything.
I believe you will be my best memory in college.
I wont forget about you.
I dun care what is the outcome of it.
We have try our best.
I never know i can like it so much.
A happiness of flying to the sky.
It's the effect of being Gemini or I really love it?
I dunno.
I just know i like it so much now.
I am not treating it as assignment already.
It's a product.
It combined experiences, emotion, personality, behavior.....
Many things...
It's just so interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment