Thursday, March 4, 2010

Minor completed

Mission completed.
I have finished my minor.
I am extremely happy for that.
It is called "flow"
Because this is the challenge not too difficult
and not too easy for me.
Most importance, I have accomplished it.
Haha

So, now left major and my training.
Left 7 to-be-completed subjects.
Third phase will started from this Sunday until June.
Pray that everything will be fine and go smoothly.

I am having a feeling that I am dreaming.
College life seem like a dream.
I wonder after I graduate, will I feel that i have just made a dream.
Hmm...when i wake up,
I have just gone back to the same life as three years ago.
Is it because it is like this?
Or is it because now seem fake and there seem real.
I dunno and dun un.

He smsed me and asked me to cure him.
I can face it better now and I told him I cant.
You can talk to me but I cant cure you.
Only you can cure yourself.
Gambateh!!everyone.

No comments: