Thursday, March 18, 2010
One minute
Today's exercise in lecture.
What does one minute means to me?
Stood and closed my eyes.
Dun countdown and started.
When i felt one minute reach, just sat down.
I was the 26 second person.
The last person who sat down was 1 minute and 26 second person.
This is influenced by the power of thought.
I think i felt i am lacking of time.
Time just flies.
Actually, is because i am slow, but not because time is fast.
I need to spend more time on certain action compare to others.
I think I am practitioner.
This one minute activity is much more impact than 3 hours lecture.
I just remember it and think about it.
As for the other information, it faded alr
and also be flushed away by me doing assignments.
What does one minute means to me?
Stood and closed my eyes.
Dun countdown and started.
When i felt one minute reach, just sat down.
I was the 26 second person.
The last person who sat down was 1 minute and 26 second person.
This is influenced by the power of thought.
I think i felt i am lacking of time.
Time just flies.
Actually, is because i am slow, but not because time is fast.
I need to spend more time on certain action compare to others.
I think I am practitioner.
This one minute activity is much more impact than 3 hours lecture.
I just remember it and think about it.
As for the other information, it faded alr
and also be flushed away by me doing assignments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment