Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Words and action
There are people who only know how to say
but never fulfilled what they said.
Like to give others hope
and den destroy it by themselves.
Waiting to see how they will do,
but the show will never be put up.
Even they fulfilled one day out of spur,
I think my feeling is just surprise but not excited.
Maybe they have forgotten what they say
Is it an excuse?
Forget about it means never serious about it or means it.
Isn't?
Place self at best interest by stepping on others
is the value i dun 1 2 recognize.
If you cant do it, at least you have tried your best.
But if you dun 1 2 do it, why you have to say it out?
It's nice to listen to them,
but it never nice to feel.
How to trust people?
A lesson learn here, is not to trust these kind of people.
I can learn to forgive but not forget.
Just like i cant forget what they had said.
I still remember that i predict that the thing will not success,
Because of their attitude... Because of their calculative....
They didnt even bother to solve the problems
nor did they have thought of making it success.
Letting time to bring the responsible away.
Thinking about how much effort and time themselves have put.
As predicted, it failed and faded...
Actually not much they have done
n so i think they are not fit to gain so much.
I know and i was watching.
However, I choose not to bother
I choose to focus on myself
because i want to be a better person
and live in a better world
I strongly believe in
what kind of people will live in what kind of world
I choose to learn to accept.
I choose to smile.
Because everything will vanish in 100 years later anyway.
I really realize the simple rule of
living a simple and easier life.
Make full use of time in useful stuffs.
Only myself is my business. :)
but never fulfilled what they said.
Like to give others hope
and den destroy it by themselves.
Waiting to see how they will do,
but the show will never be put up.
Even they fulfilled one day out of spur,
I think my feeling is just surprise but not excited.
Maybe they have forgotten what they say
Is it an excuse?
Forget about it means never serious about it or means it.
Isn't?
Place self at best interest by stepping on others
is the value i dun 1 2 recognize.
If you cant do it, at least you have tried your best.
But if you dun 1 2 do it, why you have to say it out?
It's nice to listen to them,
but it never nice to feel.
How to trust people?
A lesson learn here, is not to trust these kind of people.
I can learn to forgive but not forget.
Just like i cant forget what they had said.
I still remember that i predict that the thing will not success,
Because of their attitude... Because of their calculative....
They didnt even bother to solve the problems
nor did they have thought of making it success.
Letting time to bring the responsible away.
Thinking about how much effort and time themselves have put.
As predicted, it failed and faded...
Actually not much they have done
n so i think they are not fit to gain so much.
I know and i was watching.
However, I choose not to bother
I choose to focus on myself
because i want to be a better person
and live in a better world
I strongly believe in
what kind of people will live in what kind of world
I choose to learn to accept.
I choose to smile.
Because everything will vanish in 100 years later anyway.
I really realize the simple rule of
living a simple and easier life.
Make full use of time in useful stuffs.
Only myself is my business. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment