Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Life Lessons
Four years ago, I learnt about choice.
Three years ago, I learnt about learning.
Two years ago, I learnt about present.
One year ago, I learnt about fate.
Today, I learnt about brave.
What's next?
Forgiving, motivation, conversation........
A lots of lesson of life need to be learned and experienced.
She asked me "what do you want?"
A simple question?
I cant answer.
Is it importance? Must I have sth that i want?
Why do I need it? The purpose of life? There is no...
Whatever done, only give and take, in order to be balance.
I give it a purpose just to help me to act.
Cant I just walk and get whatever meant to be mine?
It's that simple
She said I am a person who know what I want.
Actually, I dunno.
I just shared what I have and do what I think can do.
I failed today. Finally, tasted it in college life.
Old saying "failed means I have the courage to try it".
It's the life experiences I created.
To feel and face the difference tastes in life.
When i know too much, i am able to predict.
I always protected myself.
In other words, prohibited myself from doing things.
Sitting still to observe and predict to increase my experiences.
Then, I realize I will never be able to feel if this continue.
With this concept behind,
it created how i live my three years college life.
My heart is not strong,
but I hope it will be growing stronger.
No matter what you say,
no matter what I say,
nothing matter.
It's not about anything else.
It is about how much understanding I have.
It is about how much experiences I have.
These are what she said...
I decided to remember and bring it with me forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment