Monday, April 5, 2010
Movie day
Today, I have watched 8 short film in class in one go.
All were great job.
But i clapped more for "The Interview".
It is because i could understand and i received the msg strongly.
I have to admit that there was great impact on me.
It was cleverly designed and filmed.
Although i know the design is not sth new,
the most important is that it's work, isnt it?
I always think that choosing "significant" as theme has great risk.
Because it was either really bored or really good.
And i still think so.
For "The interview", I felt bored in the middle of watching it,
but then it become great when it come to the end.
Then, it turn the whole movie's impression in my mind.
I clapped for the clever design and the meaningful concept behind it.
Our movie will only be shown by next week.
It will be another movie day.
Still need to watch 8 short film in one go.
I am still looking forward to it.
Every products were created with sweats and brain juices.
Treassure....
All were great job.
But i clapped more for "The Interview".
It is because i could understand and i received the msg strongly.
I have to admit that there was great impact on me.
It was cleverly designed and filmed.
Although i know the design is not sth new,
the most important is that it's work, isnt it?
I always think that choosing "significant" as theme has great risk.
Because it was either really bored or really good.
And i still think so.
For "The interview", I felt bored in the middle of watching it,
but then it become great when it come to the end.
Then, it turn the whole movie's impression in my mind.
I clapped for the clever design and the meaningful concept behind it.
Our movie will only be shown by next week.
It will be another movie day.
Still need to watch 8 short film in one go.
I am still looking forward to it.
Every products were created with sweats and brain juices.
Treassure....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment