Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Am I ready?

Sometime, i can only looking at the wall
Sometime, i can only see a path with no direction
Sometime, i can only see a path filled with brambles
But I think, they are never the problems.

When i can only see the wall, I told myself to be patient.
Maybe bang on the wall is the faster way to get away, it's hurt.
First time might ok, but might not second and third.
Then, I learn to calm down, not to be anxious and let it be.
I choose to knock on the wall, touch it and appreciate it,
Talking to it and take it away one by one.
After they are removed, I can move on
Left them behind nicely, no fire and no destroy.
Thanks them to be there to let me know what is
stress, fear, tiring, empty......
When see the path with no direction.
Maybe running is the faster way to get away,
but it causes exhaustion.
Maybe turning back is the faster way to get away,
but it is to be in predicament forever.
Then, I learn not to anxious, is not a must to see the exit now
Walk slowly, step by step. Feel it and listen to it
Believe that there is exit in front.
Even when there is none, there is no regret.
After I have reached the exit, i will know where i am den
Smile to face the sun and enjoy the moment.
When i see a path filled with bramble, I told myself to be brave.
Maybe burning them or pulling out their root is a
faster way to get away, it's destroying.
Unable to tolerant their existence.
If there is one seed being left there, it will still grow.
Appear in front of me again, and I
cannot tolerant their existence again.
Then, I choose to feel the pain, walk to experience it.
Be thankful that they are there, to let me know
what is weak, pain, scared.......

I have forgotten the direct path, a prepared road.
I think it is not a life i want, even though it is the most
comfortable and faster way to reach the destination.
I think I see the person in destination,
still almost the same person who just start their journey.
Physically walked.

I think what I see in front of me is not that importance,
the most important thing is i have to say
"I am ready"

No comments: