Saturday, May 29, 2010
Aunties
I always met good aunties.
When I first came to study, i rented a cheaper and good room.
My landlord auntie never increase the price.
She take the responsibility of maintaining hygiene, safety and comfortability of the house. She paid the maintenance fees by her own and I dun have to worry about anything.
When she found out the small refrigerator cant fit our things, she purchased a bigger.
Even when I broke the door, she also didnt want me to pay.
When I helped her found lodger,
she gave me an angpao and Australia chocolates. ^^
She even invited us to stay in her house in Australia if we travel to there.
When the weirdo trying to make a big fuss.
Another auntie who in charge of taking care this house host the justice.
She helped me to speak most of things.
I also dun have to worry.
WH vegetarian stall's aunt always gave me good price and
shared a lots of secret on how to maintain nutrition with me.
After she moved, I went to UOA. I still miss her foods. >.<.
In UOA, the auntie of vegetarian stall also always give me good price. Her partner asked her not to do so, but she insisted.
What had she done?
She deliberately find syilling to make it looked like she have charged me more, but actually is the same price as before.
I was deeply touched by her move, felt warm.
There are still some others.
Friends' mother and volunteers in NGO.
Even the aunt/kakak of one of the stall of black market.
They are really good at taking care of people.
Aunties in my mind.
I like them so so so much. =)
Thanks them for making my life easier.
I felt blessed. ^^
One more auntie, how can I forget about her.
Puan Ainon, who helped us a lot in a project.
If not for her, nothing can be done.
She is amazing in helping the poor constantly,
and really try hard to understand their lifestyle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment