Saturday, May 1, 2010

Home

Yea...Back hometown to sleepShe still the same, talk to it (her) a lots. Many secrets..
Of coz...went to swim....woohoo...^^whole hour non=stop
Have a cup of milk, instead of coffee...behave myself. :)
Then read a book...
In a nice environment
The book said:
If you believe there is a child in everyone's heart,
den please do believe that there is no bad children.
They are only children who calling for loves.


This fruit is only 1cm...it taste a bit sour..first time i eat this..
When i know that i am only a little tiny in this world,
I know i have great strength.
Because i can see the world is so big and
it is infinity and unlimited.
Then, I wont be too arrogant,
I wont think that there is anyone cannot live without me,
I wont think that i have grown enough..

Life~~

No comments: