Thursday, May 20, 2010

Middle

Wondering is it because of the past semester?
Because of many counseling based of practice.
I think there are some changes insides me happen recently.
My observation have increased somemore.

In the past, my view is strange, so i was comfortable with
not to say anything most of the time.
I know wat response i will get normally if I say sth.
It have become my habit.
Dunno why, things have become differently after coming to U.
Sometime, their reaction is so different with the past people.
This group also like that, that group also like that.
Hmm...Maybe i live in another world alr....
But for the me now, the power is still strong til
i think i cant afford it. Not used to it gua.

The world used to be so quiet, so i have difficulty to talk.
Because I seem dun hav anything.
Ur automatic is my emptiness. My automatic is ur emptiness.
Just like tat.
To some people, it is common thing,
but i really cant feel anything nor have anything.

Some people said my analysis skill is strong.
How come i cant see?

I should be happy with the responses i get.
Somehow, i felt scared most of the time.
Being scared by myself, it looked so silly. @@

No comments: