Thursday, June 3, 2010
I have decided
I felt that sth happen on you.
It might not be true, just what i feel.
I try to know your life and know you again.
I try my best to treat you as a new person.
However, after the conversation, I feel strange.
I also dunno why. It's just strange.
Then i think, i can do it doesnt mean you have to do it as well.
Before that, I did leave a place for you.
but since the situation is like that,
I think it's better to close it.
Nothing should be forced.
People come and leave.
I have made my choice for my part.
Time and effort is precious.
I dun wanna repeat the same mistake again.
I dunno is right or wrong, i just do so.
Learning from the experiences and leave the past
and then move on.
=)
Everyday is a brand new day.
Yesterday is my best memories.
Tomoro is a light.
It might not be true, just what i feel.
I try to know your life and know you again.
I try my best to treat you as a new person.
However, after the conversation, I feel strange.
I also dunno why. It's just strange.
Then i think, i can do it doesnt mean you have to do it as well.
Before that, I did leave a place for you.
but since the situation is like that,
I think it's better to close it.
Nothing should be forced.
People come and leave.
I have made my choice for my part.
Time and effort is precious.
I dun wanna repeat the same mistake again.
I dunno is right or wrong, i just do so.
Learning from the experiences and leave the past
and then move on.
=)
Everyday is a brand new day.
Yesterday is my best memories.
Tomoro is a light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment