Sunday, July 4, 2010
Session
This time the session is quite powerful.
The conversation was not turning around the circle.
More and more stories have come up.
That day, the moment I went in the room,
I saw a box of tissue paper on the table
Then, i think i knew ......
Then, I have picture out many stories that day
But I did not cry
Maybe I think all were past already
I have been learning replay the stories yet not to be influenced by it. Hmm....Should be alright now.
Then, it came up with she felt heavier than I am
haha...felt weird
Empathy is about how i feel at that point of time,
but not about how I should feel...
hmm.....observation and listening really mean sth..
I think she is the best compared to others who i met before..
It's great experience.
As for the outcome, need to wait and see gua...
hope can figure it out..
get healing process..^^
The conversation was not turning around the circle.
More and more stories have come up.
That day, the moment I went in the room,
I saw a box of tissue paper on the table
Then, i think i knew ......
Then, I have picture out many stories that day
But I did not cry
Maybe I think all were past already
I have been learning replay the stories yet not to be influenced by it. Hmm....Should be alright now.
Then, it came up with she felt heavier than I am
haha...felt weird
Empathy is about how i feel at that point of time,
but not about how I should feel...
hmm.....observation and listening really mean sth..
I think she is the best compared to others who i met before..
It's great experience.
As for the outcome, need to wait and see gua...
hope can figure it out..
get healing process..^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment