Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This session

She asked me some questions.
Ei....
She found out the problem already,
which is sth i am thinking too.
It has reached my limit,
anything above it, I dunno d.

Then, she seem prepared me to do sth,
she asked whether I can tolerate it.
In the end, I replied that I never do anything like tat b4,
how would I know leh? haha..

Past, present, future.
Anything i can tell and explain,
I done already.

Able to talk about myself like talking about a story
is a good thing also gua.
It's not easy to do so and I have spent few years to be able to,
Yea...is a good thing, i think.

I guess, her next step is to challenge and apply strategics gua.
Never mind, just do it.
I think it is a fun thing
I am really looking forward for it.

What a good experience.
Thanks her a lots.
No matter what the outcome is.

No comments: