Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A walk

Have to walk recently
and it is really nice to walk.
It is bc I can see a lots of stories along my journey.
I saw butterfly, bees and flowers
It is sth cannot be enjoyed in the car.

Walk while I still can.
Watch beautiful things while I still can.
Listen nice sounds while I still can.
Birds singing + flower dancing + fragrant smell
Is worth for a walk.

Today, I saw a grandmom with a little girl.
They hold their hands and walk slowly together .
The little girl kept talking about school
and the grandmom listened to the girl patiently.
She did answer the girl and look at her every now and then.
If I had a camera in my hand,
I would like to take a photo of them. ^^
__________________________________________
>.<. I saw someone took my bicycle's parking lots
is a red bicycle.
Dun like it. =P
Hmm....nvm, i dun need the place already.

No comments: