Wednesday, October 6, 2010
First flight
Since I aware about my own thought,
this was my first time taking flight.
*I was excited*
There's nothing much to think about my destination,
just solve problem one by one.
Taking along with all i can and prepare to face the challenges.
Since no matter how much I can imagine,
it will never near to reality, i decided to rest my mind
and be whoever I am.
This was the mood I bring along with me to China.
This was the bag I took along with me.
Inside there, there was another small bag
for me to put all my importance things.
This is the first airport I arrived in China.
*So happy*
Can see so big Chinese character on the board.
Then, almost all the officials looked so good and not fat.
Their eyes looked bright as well.
I like the people here, the northern people here.
Then, they really looked tall.
I felt so little there.
My partner cant find his bag, means lost everything
besides the importance documents and money.
We were so worry and guessed that the other has taken wrong bag. We prayed that the person will return the bag before we took another flight.
O.o There were so many lost bag in the room.
Why did people willing to leave it behind at the airport?
Anyway, we read while waiting.
The corner turned in the end, we get back the bag.
Indeed, a family has taken my partner's bag wrongly.
Thanks godness, nothing bad happen immediately we reach China
It is just a small ripple of the water. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment