Tuesday, October 19, 2010
If I were her
If I were her, i think i will break down immediately.
I am sure my face is black
and my soul will disappear.
If for me, i dun want to say anything d.
Insides, i will feel really really bad.
I let her chose.
Whether she would like to be quiet or talk.
She started the conversation.
So, i tried to think of what to talk about.
Started one story by another story.
Shared whatever came across my mind.
Shake away the thoughts about what she is feeling now.
Dun need to talk about it.
It doesnt matter it is true or false, felt or not felt.
It is about how to feel better.
How to cope it.
I know it will happen when wanna do the call.
I tried not to look at it because
i know the feeling of dun want to be seen.
I just accepted everything.
Whatever it is.
I just thinking go to a quiet nice environment place for a while.
Starbuck came across my mind.
And i am thinking of how to invite her.
However, they said need to go to town.
It fit to my plan as we have to go to another place
instead of going home immediately.
Starbuck become not a good place as it is in opposite direction.
We go to a place nearby our destination.
Rest and let time pass by.
The longer it drag, the impulsion will getting down.
So tat, the others will not talk and talk and talk.
Finally, settle everything.
Hope tat they will do their job.
Pray that everything will be back.
Still got hope, still got chance.
Just tat it is out of control.
Not a human can control.
So, pray. At least, pray.
Contribute the good energy, good will.
Attract good things.
Pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment