Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Job

Considering my job?
I wanna a job related to psychology/counseling.

Have a new thought.
Thinking about study another course to enhance my skill.
Just a simple course, not for degree nor master.

I have found interesting job,
which i would like to do.
However, i didnt go for it immediately
It's bc there is sth here I cant let go now.
I dun like to stop half way.
I hope I can finish.

I am not a grouping person, I am a lone ranger.
I would like to do whatever I like.
I believe in certain kind of leadership,
a person can do individual work as well.
Actually, this is one of the reason i choose psychology course.
Just wanna be a lone ranger most of the time.

Still the same til today.
However, I have adjusted some of my value.

People have their wants.
For sure, I dun like his wanted and prefer B's wanted.
C will be the most favorable, but have to sacrifice a lot.
I dunno what to choose yet.

The most importance is what I want.
What a headache issue to think about.

There is risk of coz.
I need to place my bet.
Yet, I havent made up my mind.

No comments: