Wednesday, October 20, 2010
journal of the day
This morning, I went to a place and
met her unexpectedly.
Then, we chatted/gossiped and shared a lot.
About ourselves, our views and people around us...
Haha...I like it the way we exchange our opinions.
I think it is good. Not feeling like quarreling and not accepted.
Means we dun discuss til feel like we are fighting.
Then, I understand bits of her background from her sharing.
Err.....she said
She felt meet me too late...
Err...i dunno how to answer her.
So, I skip...Just smiled and looked at her
She said it's because she like to organize activities as well.'
If we met earlier, we can do things together...
I believe there will be chances in the future de...
if we still meet each other. haha
Such things will not just stop in college only...
there are so many opportunity outside there.
She have three choices which are clinical, corporate and social work.
She said if she do corporate, she have to give up clinical.
I said she can do all together.
What she would like to do the most now is corporate.
Then, I said go ahead and at the same time have some social work.
It is because social work can be put in part time.
Then, I said if after few years/months in corporate world,
she feel still want/interested in the cilinical psych,
she can come back and learn the skills and knowledges.
Then, integrate both clinical and corporate.
She can gain good experience in corporate world,
which help her in clinical work.
I think they fit together perfectly. haha
Later, fetch friend home and go for conference.
I think i will wait until i dun hav money, i only go for this plan.
For the time being, i really dun like this.
Err....what they see is economy and opportunity.
I understand this but I see desires more than the others.
They are making use of peoples' weaknesses.
That's the bad side of psychology.
And finally, I saw it today.
That's so scary and people get hooked so easily.
Haiz....Nothing is perfectly good in the world.
Hmm....human...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment