Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ok le

Yea~~Free from stress.
What i guess is quite near to reality.
If go in that way, i think i might die soon.

Time is a crucial matter.
So, now still wait.

Means I am going into a long-term battle,
depend on how much "provender" I have.
Also, the chips.

This is the bet i place,
see how it will go.
This time, is a large play.
However, at most I lost my time and money only.
I can afford it for the time being.

Besides, I would like to have these experiences as well.
Lost also win because I can learn many things
and enjoy life within that period.
Still a win-win situation, just a big win or small win only.
Ok...make up my mind.
No rush, by the way.

My decisions quite fit with my values.
This is the best way for me to get everything I would like to have.
Ok...be patient and learn.
Calm down and work hard.

Most importance, be happy.
No matter what, be happy.

No comments: