Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thoughts appear in camp

In one of the games of that camp, we needed to talk about
how I think about you and how you think about me.
I saw that people are always curious about how others look at ourselves.
For me, I think that these looks contains both good and bad and they are always staying together, and it's just depending on our choice.
Depend on what we choose to look at and how we cope with it.

He asked me:" why you dun want to know how others look at you and also have no wish to talk about how you look at others?"
I said:"I just think that no matter who they are, i think they are just "that"only because i have no wish to interpret any."
Then, he asked again:" Then, will you look at the people who asked help from you?"
I simply answered him a single phrase:"That's differences, character and attitudes are differences things to talk about."
Hmm...I think....there is no good and bad about character and so i have no wish to judge, but what attitudes a person choose to face their character and lives will influence them.

In another game, he gave me feedback and said I am just like a flower that going to bloom. Then i think that maybe need to ask the flower whether it would like to bloom. In additions, bloom bring another meaning as well which is going to wither. Has it prepared to face the wither?

Then, I come back to look at myself. I think that I would like to let it grow naturally, by following the law of nature. Each periods has each wonderfulness, going-to-bloom flower, blooming flower and withering flower are all beautiful. The most importance thing is i know how to enjoy and appreciate every moments that I have.

It came to the time to write about our strengths. Back to the classic principle which both strengths and weaknesses are always staying together with each other.
Then, I shared with them that I will choose to look at me who have hands, instead of me who have no legs. If I choose to look at me who have no legs, even i choose 10x time to learn to walk, i will never walk as good as a person who have legs. Then, where is my sense of worthy in the society? However, if I choose to look at me who have hands and I used the same 10x time to learn handicraft, then my products will have it great value. Then, my sense of worthy in the society will arise.

I think that everyone have equal time and effort, but the most importance thing is to place them in the right place and a place that worth. That's come to the importance of talent.

Besides that, I think that everyone has many parts of ourselves. By using part of me in suitable place, it will be a strength and vice versa. However, a person will never be prefect and there will be some limitations. When I have a ability, i will not have the opposite ability. For example, when i am big picture person, it's hard for me to focus on details. Therefore, i need others who have details ability to help me and i can help them with my big picture ability.

There is nothing to be afraid of to be frank about our weaknesses and limitation, because following the principle which both strengths and weaknesses are together, when i show my weakness. i've shown my strength at the same time.

Haha...I felt happy to be able to go that camp. It help in self awareness and it gave me some stimulations. ^^ All we talked about is we.

No comments: