Thursday, November 18, 2010
Indigo/crystal children
People kept asking me why I am like that.
I dunno why and I can only say that because I read.
I wonder can this explain?
When I tell people I saw u like this and that, it surprise them.
They kept asking me how I know?
I dunno how and I can only say because I felt.
From your eyes and "ethos"
I wonder can this explain?
Hmm....I dunno whether it is true or not.
It might.
That's y I am asking for control the energy
but not being controlled by the energy.
I wonder whether she can help me.
I have alr met her for more than half year.
I have to know how to deal with the energy,
I think i still have to depend on myself.
I cant say I am.
I just think that at least there are people also
more or less like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment