Saturday, April 25, 2009

Journal of the day

In order to do things in the morning, i tried not to sleep alr. I just wanna take a nap in sitting position. I really dunno when did i lie down on my bed as my last memory is take a nap in sitting position on my chair and set the alarm clock.

Err...I just late badly. Hmm..maybe when it is time to break down, it will. It has never happened before that i cant remember what i have done before sleep. Quite scary.

Well....finish the things alr. As I said, many things need to be done. Just finish two tasks only, alr so tired. What if we didnt do flier and poster by yesterday?

Went to calligraphy later. Feel so tired that i almost fall into sleep at the bus stop and miss the bus. OMG. It is not me. I remembered when i first come KL, I always felt that KL people can sleep in any places and i dun understand why or how can it be. Now, i become one of them alr. It is so unhealthy lifestyle, sleep deprived. Too stress...

I really impressed with him. I wonder how he deal with the situation when he found out that his second son is dianosed as austistic child. His wife gave up the job for the sake of their son and they send their son for special education. Life become more busier and stress, but he can still live happily. He really is a responsible man who take care of his family and everything.

No comments: