Friday, April 24, 2009

Compulsivity , Obsessivity

There is always a time for a person that some thought keep rounding in one head. However, anything is not a good thing when it goes to extreme end. I think that can be an extreme habit.

The definition for this so called thought is that a person keep repeating a thing or a story by imagining thro or going thro the story again and again. It is not thinking for an solution or another alternative way. If they express the story again and again to others, it indeed can annoy listener. How about them who keep repeating thinking about their own story and also talking thro their mouths?" @@...They might have been repeating for more than a thousand time than wat have been listened by others already. Hmm...what will be their feels then? What if this kind of thing last for months or years? Is it compulsive? A compulsive thingy that is unresistable or a hard thing to be resisted?

I think they are vulnerable to depression or distraction. They just cant accept wat is out of expectation and need to complete wat they need to repeat. For example, if I always need to clean my face for an hour before i leave my house, I will do that always no mather I am going to be late or others are waiting or i am in other's house. I cant change the habit and I will feel anxiety if i dont do that. Hmm...what if acting it out and saying it out are the only way for me to relieve my anxiety? is it obssessive? An Obseesive thingy which is to repeat doing something to let me feel comfortable and avoid displeased feeling?

They cant stop. Then, how would they feel when something happen on them suddenly? Something out of the expectation? I think it will be a great blow/surprise which is more than hard to be accepted by them. It can be so traumatic/unfadable for a person to keep thinking of it and unable to reject it. Endless thinking will start and therefore endless repeating talking needed to relieve stress. Well, they might have good episodic memory.

I think most of them feel hard to go out from the circle of thoughts and less able to think out of the circle. Round and round and round... OMG, how stress is it if it last for months and years?

No comments: