Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Journal of yesterday
Yesterday, spend night at friend's house unexpectedly. HAHA..
Thanks Dr. H sparing me a life by not making the paper to be too diffficult. Feel much secure after finished the paper. Hmm..went to YY house immediately after exam.
Haha....Normally last minutes people will hug the buddhist's leg before the challenge. I ....choose to hug YY's leg tightly, dun let go and YY let me...hehe...N it is really work. Learned many things in one day, more than what I learn in the classes over one semester. YY actually has completed the exam and can rest or watch tv or do relaxing things, but YY choose to help. So..touch...and i am really grateful.
Found out a great fact which is the swimming pool in their apartment is what I want to find, unlike the pool in most apartment. HAHA...real happy....wanna swim always, frequently...hehe...The pool is so near to my house and I have been complaining for lacking of better swimming pool for 2 years...Haiz...Nvm la, at least i still found it now. Besides, with one surprise, found one friend who like to swim also and she lived in that apartment...hehe....Planning, planning..
Thanks Dr. H sparing me a life by not making the paper to be too diffficult. Feel much secure after finished the paper. Hmm..went to YY house immediately after exam.
Haha....Normally last minutes people will hug the buddhist's leg before the challenge. I ....choose to hug YY's leg tightly, dun let go and YY let me...hehe...N it is really work. Learned many things in one day, more than what I learn in the classes over one semester. YY actually has completed the exam and can rest or watch tv or do relaxing things, but YY choose to help. So..touch...and i am really grateful.
Found out a great fact which is the swimming pool in their apartment is what I want to find, unlike the pool in most apartment. HAHA...real happy....wanna swim always, frequently...hehe...The pool is so near to my house and I have been complaining for lacking of better swimming pool for 2 years...Haiz...Nvm la, at least i still found it now. Besides, with one surprise, found one friend who like to swim also and she lived in that apartment...hehe....Planning, planning..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment