Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Journal of the day
Finally..., exam over.
Y the difficulty of this 40% exam and the difficulty of the 30% assignment can be so differences. Hmm...nvm, finally over...Hope everything will be fine.
Hmm...after exam, meeting for trip and wait T-shirt. Ei...the company only help us to arrange transport... Their job not including arrange places for us to visit, we need to do our own research de la. Haiz....No tour guide fee charged and how can I asked them to do the job of tour guide? Hmm....I can ask for their suggestions only, not they made decision and then we follow the place to go......Haiz...and so I have another job list....
Then, went to sing K with 10 other friends. It is a huge team to me....err...hmm..They used three tables to combine into one long tables for a feast in Pizza Hut...OMG, the screne...I was a bit startled when i first saw it..
Need to clarify one thing. I fiddled my hair after sunglass wore because i need my hair to come out from the space bet sunglass and my eyes...It is not because want to do some cool action... :P
No mood to sing K. Maybe is because was too tired already or there has too many people...Haha, but still sang many in the end...Instead of sing K, I was having some philosophical thinking in my mind and thinking about somethings in my life. Hmm..Just I observed something and then had many abstract thought in that room which cause the high stimulation, so i need lots of time to rearrange it instead of sing K...Maybe...
Well, on the way back, she asked something. Hmm...I dun think I am improving and actually I am walking backward each semester. Not talking about exam, not talking about skill, just.....Hmmm....Conclusion is just I am walking backward instead moving forward.
After sing K for 7 hours, I finally back home, settle some stuffs and restore entertainment...hehe..Here I come, Criminal mind 4th season...
Y the difficulty of this 40% exam and the difficulty of the 30% assignment can be so differences. Hmm...nvm, finally over...Hope everything will be fine.
Hmm...after exam, meeting for trip and wait T-shirt. Ei...the company only help us to arrange transport... Their job not including arrange places for us to visit, we need to do our own research de la. Haiz....No tour guide fee charged and how can I asked them to do the job of tour guide? Hmm....I can ask for their suggestions only, not they made decision and then we follow the place to go......Haiz...and so I have another job list....
Then, went to sing K with 10 other friends. It is a huge team to me....err...hmm..They used three tables to combine into one long tables for a feast in Pizza Hut...OMG, the screne...I was a bit startled when i first saw it..
Need to clarify one thing. I fiddled my hair after sunglass wore because i need my hair to come out from the space bet sunglass and my eyes...It is not because want to do some cool action... :P
No mood to sing K. Maybe is because was too tired already or there has too many people...Haha, but still sang many in the end...Instead of sing K, I was having some philosophical thinking in my mind and thinking about somethings in my life. Hmm..Just I observed something and then had many abstract thought in that room which cause the high stimulation, so i need lots of time to rearrange it instead of sing K...Maybe...
Well, on the way back, she asked something. Hmm...I dun think I am improving and actually I am walking backward each semester. Not talking about exam, not talking about skill, just.....Hmmm....Conclusion is just I am walking backward instead moving forward.
After sing K for 7 hours, I finally back home, settle some stuffs and restore entertainment...hehe..Here I come, Criminal mind 4th season...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment