Tuesday, April 7, 2009
My dark side is icy
Took the quiz in facebook and it said my dark side is icy.
When your dark side is unleashed, the temperature drops. You have the power to freeze anyone's heart with your words and deeds. Be careful with this dark side.
The last sentence "be careful with this dark side", is asking me to be careful or others?
A person have to know how to be hurt deeply before they can hurt someone else deeply.
Maybe i can freeze anyone's heart, but i am not sure. The only thing i am sure is before i freeze anyone else, i will freeze myself first.
I know it and will i be doing that?
I dont know and it is just a choice, a decision made in a split seconds.
When your dark side is unleashed, the temperature drops. You have the power to freeze anyone's heart with your words and deeds. Be careful with this dark side.
The last sentence "be careful with this dark side", is asking me to be careful or others?
A person have to know how to be hurt deeply before they can hurt someone else deeply.
Maybe i can freeze anyone's heart, but i am not sure. The only thing i am sure is before i freeze anyone else, i will freeze myself first.
I know it and will i be doing that?
I dont know and it is just a choice, a decision made in a split seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment