Thursday, April 16, 2009
Who am I?
I am who I am.
Do I really know who I am?
If I can tune the time of world, let's see 100 year before and after from now.
Who am I then?
Who is the person who tune the time of world?
Who is the person who is thinking of tuning the time?
Who is the person who is thinking of who I am?
The "I"?
What is the I then?
If there is another space in this world or called the "third space".
Who am I in third space then?
Who am I in this space then?
Who is the person who is thinking of the third space?
In a person, where the idea of third space come from?
Hmm.....I am just who I am. When I conclude "I am who I am", I am just stop thinking, not thinking anymore. Stop thinking...... Hmm.....
Do I really know who I am?
If I can tune the time of world, let's see 100 year before and after from now.
Who am I then?
Who is the person who tune the time of world?
Who is the person who is thinking of tuning the time?
Who is the person who is thinking of who I am?
The "I"?
What is the I then?
If there is another space in this world or called the "third space".
Who am I in third space then?
Who am I in this space then?
Who is the person who is thinking of the third space?
In a person, where the idea of third space come from?
Hmm.....I am just who I am. When I conclude "I am who I am", I am just stop thinking, not thinking anymore. Stop thinking...... Hmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment