Saturday, April 18, 2009

Journal of yesterday

Yesterday, too tired d and so fall into asleep after checking mail.

Whole morning, I was just memorizing for my exam as my memory capacity is not so good. Then went for exam when time reached. The exam's objective questions were not so tough, but I dun really know wat the essay is asking for. Amazingly, KC just spent 1 and 20 minutes to finish the exam. Well, I continued scratching my head and try to compose my story and apply all knowledge I have. This exam, I just finished in time, and one more paper settled. XD

Then, I went for my caligraphy class. I tot i am so LUCKY because as soon as I walked out, I saw a bus going to pass by the bus stop. So, I rushed to the bus stop and stood still to wait for the bus to reach. However, guess what, the bus just didnt stop because it was already full with people and I was still standing still there. ==" Err...Rong, Ooi and Yong laughed at me then...

Well, i guess that bus will always full with people, so based on my experience, I choose to take another bus in another bus stop. In that bus, OMG, this period time, any bus would just be full with people. Well, we were just like "sartin fish + salted fish" being kept in the rectangle box. As you know, people after work or school will just not be smelled good, in contrast to morning time, all sort of nice smell will just be filled in the bus.

My calligraphy teacher is more like a trainer than a teacher. It is just like a training (Shi Fu and Tu Di) in more ancient time that a Tu Di must master everything the Shi Fu have. Well, I know Shi Fu want us to continue the art of calligraphy to the future as the real art is in danger of diminishing. Urgh.....It is really a tough time to learn from him. Many details need to be particular noticed already while I havent really master my basic skill. Need to make use of every of my time to keep praticing. I started to doubt whether I can do it or not.

Home and I checked mail. The training company recruit me and she too. HAHA. we need to go thro second interview soon. A bit nervous and hope I can understand what they ask and will have better response at that time. I am just trying to exploring the world......

2 comments:

Khayshi said...

share the seminar's content sometime k. =)

And Khayshi finished in about an hour, jz felt awkward to go out so early. LOL nanti people think I know how to do.

Ling said...

wah.. u need to be so fast mah....geng lo...

Hehe, welcome to ask me the seminar's content anytime. :)