Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Journal of the day

Busy week has come
1. Assignments
2. Exams
3. Activities
4. New housemate
5. Helping friend
6. Planning group
7. Completing booklet

Today is a good day. The time of today's lecture flied, it was very attentive and informative.

Have a healthy delicious lunch with landlord and exhousemate. Landlord has so many precious life stories.

Ei...although i like coffee...but two coffees in one go are really too much for me. Having espresso marchiato first. After lunch, passionate aunty wanted me to order another cup of cappucino. If you know coffee, then u will know both marchiato and cappucino's caffeine are more than latte. Not enjoy the second cup of coffee and this cappucino has also been spoilt by the barista. The proportion of milk, foam and coffee is incorrect.

Tomoro, new potential housemate wanna to take a look at the room. I will need to show her.

Have some new experiences and understanding in calligraphy today. Hope that it is correct and I am improving. Hmm...I will know t answer when i attend the class.

Anyway, jt pray that nothing more happen for this week again.

No comments: